sábado, 9 de mayo de 2009

"ALWAYS" AYSEL & ARASH (EUROVISION 2009) AZERBAIJAN

OUT NOW ON ITUNES - CLICK HERE:

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZ...


Always be first!
The Azerbaijani song released

Today on the 3rd of March long-expected European release for Always - song by the most surprising European duo AySel & Arash - were finally held. Songs creators have already named this composition the romantic anthem for Eurovision 2009. Do you agree with them? You can listen to this song here

More than a month this song was under diligent work to make it great for the best result at Eurovision 2009 for Azerbaijan. Recall that the author of the song Always is famous European composer and singer Arash. It was his composition Always that won during the national selection for the best song from Azerbaijan to participate in Eurovision 2009.
Always is a 100% European hit for this spring. This song is unexpected mix from the best European musical drifts and traditional Azeri musical culture. Songs author Arash confessed that it was his principal idea to create not just new European hit among all others but to make a unique composition which would be associated with Land of Fire Azerbaijan and its culture.
Even at the song introduction you can hear Azeri national instrument called tar. Tar became the lead instrument during Always creation process. For the authenticity sound well-known Azeri tarist Sahib Pashazade was involved in the recording process. Author of song Arash studied different sounding instruments of Azerbaijan and decided on the sonorous and distinctive tar. «I believe in our song - said Arash. - This is absolutely European format but at the same time there are many unique elements of Azeri music and culture. Our song is incredibly romantic. I am sure that everyone will find own love story in it. It is not important whether you have such story or it is just ahead. If you believe in it - it will happen».
Young Azeri singer AySel admitted that this song is very intimate to her because she is waiting for such strong and romantic feeling for herself as she can find and sing in this song. Im 19 and I can tell you that I was in love, - AySel said. But now Im waiting for such a strong and engrossing feeling in my life, like that one we are singing about with Arash in our song. I cant wait to find that special someone that only one whom will spell my name and all the mountains are high!.
The song was released on the label Warner Music. Now the duo is working hard
to create a stage performance for the song Always. The original version of the Azeri productions will be presented at the traditional Heads of Delegation meeting of countries participating in the competition on the 16th of March in Moscow.

Always on my mind
Always in my heart

Ive been waiting for you night after night
Like a shadow, staying close to the light
Suddenly, you stand beside me
And I see a million burning stars

You are always on my mind
Always in my heart
And I can hear you call my name on a mountain high
Always on my mind
Always in my dreams
I wanna hold you close with me
Always, all the time

I believe Im addicted to you
In your eyes I see dreams coming true
Finally I have found you
And now I will never let you go, no

You are always on my mind
Always in my heart
And I can hear you call my name on a mountain high
Always on my mind
Always in my dreams
I wanna hold you close with me
Always, all the time

Always on my mind
Always in my heart
And I can hear you call my name on a mountain high
Always on my mind, always in my dreams
I wanna hold you close with me
Always, all the time

Always on my mind
Always in my heart
Always on my mind
Always in my dreams
Always, all the time

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario